In this guide I show how to disassemble a Dell Inspiron 15 5565 or 5567 (model P66F) laptop. This guide is only for the laptop base disassembly. Also I will show how to remove the display panel but the LCD screen removal and replacement will be covered in the next article.
It’s possible that you can use these disassembly instructions for some other models in the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series computer line.Continued
This guide will help you to take apart the display panel and replace the LCD screen on an Asus F556U series laptop. Also this guide should work for Asus F555L models.
It is much easier to replace the LCD screen if you separate the display panel from the laptop base as I explained in my previous Asus F556U base disassembly guide.Continued
In this guide I explain how to remove and replace the LCD screen on a Dell Inspiron 15 3565 or 3567 laptop (model P63F). It’s likely this guide can be used for other models in the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series computer line.
This guide is only for the display panel disassembly. If you need to take apart the laptop base, check out my guide for Dell Inspiron 15 3565 3567 base disassembly.Continued
In this guide I show a full disassembly of an Asus F556U series laptop. To be precise, I’m taking apart an Asus F556UA-UB71 model (made in 2016) and most likely you can use this guide Asus F555L and some other models too.
There will be two Asus F556U disassembly guides. In this one I explain how to take apart the laptop base and in the next one I explain how to take apart the display panel and remove the LCD screen.Continued
Today I will be taking apart a Dell Inspiron 11 3147 2-in-1 laptop (model P20T). This guide also works for Dell Inspiron 11 3148 and likely some other models in the Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series computer line.
During the disassembly process I found the following Dell Inspiron 11 3147 3148 design highlight worth mentioning upfront:
– The laptop has only one memory slots available for RAM upgrade.
– There is no memory soldered to the motherboard.
– The cooling fan is a part of the heatsink assembly.
– The DC power jack is replaceable but the harness is routed under the motherboard.
– The keyboard is permanently attached to the top case.
In today’s guide I show how to disassemble a Dell XPS 13 9370 9380 (model P82G) laptop.
Dell XPS 13 9370 9380 design highlights:
– All memory soldered to the motherboard. There are no slots available for RAM upgrade.
– The cooling fan assembly can be easily accessed and replaced.
– The wireless card is integrated into the motherboard.
– The headphones jack is a replaceable part.
– The keyboard can be separated from the top case.
In this guide I show how to disassemble an Acer TravelMate P645 series laptop. In this particular case I’m taking apart model TMP 645-M-6839.
Acer TravelMate P645 series design highlights:
– Memory slot easily accessible from the bottom.
– Main battery mounted inside the laptop.
– CMOS battery soldered to the motherboard.
– DC power jack is not soldered.
– Keyboard can be separated from the top case.
– Power button board mounted under the motherboard.
This guide will help you with taking apart the display panel and removing the touchscreen from a Lenovo ideapad FLEX 4 laptop.
You can use these instructions for one of the following models:
Ideapad FLEX 4-1570 | ideapad FLEX 4-1580
Ideapad FLEX 4-1470 | Ideapad FLEX 4-1480 | Ideapad FLEX 4-1435
The left USB port on this MacBook Air stopped working properly. Any USB device plugged in into the left port doesn’t fit all the way in. It feels like something inside the USB port is staying on the way. Also, any USB device plugged in into the left port is not being recognized by the operating system. The right USB port, on the other hand, has no issues at all and still works as it should.Continued
In this guide I explain how to disassemble an HP Pavilion 15-cs series laptop. There are many different configurations in the HP Pavilion 15-cs computer line and this disassembly guide should work for most of them. In this particular case I’m taking apart an HP 15-cs0064cl model.
Here are just a few of the many other models supported:Continued