In this guide I will be taking apart Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series laptop model P69G. The disassembly guide was made for Dell Inspiron 13 5378 but also should fit Dell Inspiron 13 5368.
In the first part I will take apart the laptop base and in the second part I will show how to remove and replace the touch screen. Both parts are independent from each other and you can use either one at your convenience.
In this guide I will show how to take apart HP Spectre x360 13-4103dx laptop.
According to the official maintenance and service guide this guide should fit HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC (model numbers 13-4000 through 4099 and 13-4100 through 4199) and HP Spectre Pro x360 Convertible PC.
You can refer the official manual for the detailed product description, the complete list of spare part numbers and hardware diagnostics tips.
In this guide I show how to disassemble HP Pavilion x360 m3 Convertible PC.
This guide will work for the following HP Pavilion x360 m3 models: m3-u001dx, m3-u003dx, m3-u101dx, m3-u103dx, m3-u105dx and likely some others.
I will walk you through the following disassembly steps:
- Removing the top case with keyboard and accessing the trackpad.
- Removing the battery, hard drive, power button board and USB/Audio/Volume control board.
- Removing the logic board and accessing both memory modules and the wireless card
- Removing the cooling fan heatsink assembly and separating the display assembly from the top case
In this guide I show how to disassemble Lenovo ideapad 110-15ISK (model 80UD) manufactured in the year 2017.
In the first part of the guide I will show how disassemble the laptop base and in the second part I will take apart the display panel and remove the LCD screen.
Both parts are independent form each other and if you need to replace the screen, you can jump to the second part.
In this post I present you a teardown of Dell Inspiron 7000 series laptop regulatory model P57G.
You can use this disassembly guide for Dell Inspiron 13-7353 and Inspiron 13-7359 models.
In this guide I will walk you through the process of complete disassembly of Lenovo Y50-70 (model 20378) laptop.There will be two parts in this disassembly guide.
- Taking apart the laptop case. I will show how to access and remove all internal components.
- Taking apart the display panel. I will show how to remove and replace the LCD screen.
These two parts are independent from each other and if all you need is to replace the screen, you can jump straight to the second part.
Today I show how to disassemble Toshiba Satellite L55 L55D L50 L50D laptops. This guide will work for the following Toshiba Satellite models and configurations:
- L55-A5186, L55-A5184, L55-A5226, L55-A5234, L55-A5278, L55-A5284, L55-A5284NR, L55-A5299, L55-A5351, L55-A5385
- L55D-A5252, L55D-A5293, L55D-A5349, L55D-A5162RM, L55D-A5238, L55D-A5260RM, L55D-A5320, L55D-A5364, L55D-A5380RM, L55D-C5204R
- L50, L50D-A, L50D-A5172FM, L50D-A5172WM, L50D-ABT3N22, L50D-ABT3N22, L50D-ASP5365WM, L50D-ASP5366FM, L50D-ASP5368WM, L50D-AST2NX1
In this guide I show how to disassemble Asus Q553 Q553U Q553UB Notebook PC.
In the first part of the guide I will tear apart the laptop case and in the second part I will take apart the display assembly. As you noticed, in my laptop the screen digitizer glass is cracked and it stopped working. We’ll take a look if it’s easy to replace the digitizer or not.
In this disassembly guide I show how to take apart Dell XPS 15 9530 or Precision m3800 laptop. Regulatory model: P31F.
While Dell XPS 15 9530 targets mostly home users and Precision m3800 is more business oriented, both models are very similar. This guide will help you to access and remove all main internal components.
In this guide I show how to disassemble Toshiba Satellite E45t Ultrabook. I will explain how to get an access to all main components and remove the keyboard.
If you want to replace the keyboard on a Toshiba Satellite E45t Ultrabook, you will have to take it apart completely and remove the motherboard.